Guy Manning, the proprietor of the business, is a graduate who has spent eight years working as a civil servant and local authority officer in the fields of conservation, countryside management and public access management. GPM Countryside Services Ltd is therefore able to provide the following expertise:
- An understanding of the legislation and management principles associated with the natural environment and countryside access.
- Practical experience of managing the natural environment and public access to it.
- Expertise in the use of vehicles, machinery and tools in a variety of practical tasks.
- Experience of managing projects and people.
- Experience of liaising with landowners and organisations.
Practical work is completed to a high standard in an efficient and sensitive manner and is tailored to meet the specific needs of the client and the site:
- We can provide materials or use those provided by the client.
- Work is carried out in accordance with British Standards where applicable.
- Digital photos are taken before and after each job.
- Work can either be priced individually or by job type.
Guy Manning is able to provide freelance consultancy in the following areas:
- Surveying, evaluation, reporting.
- Project management.
- Staff cover.
- Safety and emergency work
- The business has a workshop and store where a range of professional machinery and equipment are kept.
- The business uses a modern IT system with broadband internet access.
Health & Safety
- Staff have the necessary training and qualifications for all equipment and machinery which is used.
- Risk Assessments are completed for all work that is carried out.
- The business is fully insured for the work it carries out.